Date Posted: February 22, 2023
100% Remote Setup
Department: Brand and Marketing
Relevant experience required.
Direct Report: Team Leader
Responsible for writing & editing compelling marketing and promotional materials for a wide variety of GES Group services. These materials can range from SOW, contracts, letters of agreement, to brochures and blog posts to email copy. In addition, you will help define brand voice and ensure that all copy is consistent with this voice by writing, editing, and proofing materials.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Locate, share, and organize files using Microsoft Office (SharePoint)
- Be available to attend meetings and take thorough minutes/notes on the discussion; share with all participants within 12-24 hours of the meeting time.
- Acknowledge and actively share marketing information and advertising via LinkedIn.
- Research/fact check requested information for article embellishments.
- Establish contact and build connection with Harvard Business Reviews to begin process for publication.
- Actively manage/coordinate all marketing related activities (Social Media Dashboard) and always know who is doing what and ensure there is only one version for every document.
System and Tools
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internally developed tools
Competencies and Technology Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- Extensive years of experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with an agency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio of work