Date Posted: February 20, 2023
100% Remote Setup
Part-time but can grow into full-time depending on performance.
Relevant experience required.
You will be responsible for providing technical assistance to our team. In this role, your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, troubleshooting IT concerns, and securing data. You will also be required to advise on IT equipment upgrades.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing IT assistance to team members and clients.
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
Competencies and Technology Experience
- MS 365 management and maintenance
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- Extensive experience as an IT support specialist.
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Proficiency in IT helpdesk software
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of database maintenance and system security.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.